Grimshaw & Co. are proud to offer a bespoke service to meet your needs in the way that best suits you. It really doesn’t matter whether it is a small job or an entire new building, we can discuss your requirements informally in the early stages and help point you in the right direction.
We work with all types of client – both big and small, and value both equally. Whether you are a corporation, a small business, or a homeowner looking for renovations, we put your needs first and it is always YOU in the driving seat.
We get that your project is the most important thing in your life right now. We also understand that the “project” may also be a family home and promise to respect that for the duration of the works.
We know that many homeowners are inexperienced, so here is what we can assist with.
- A measured survey.
- Studies into feasibility.
- The design proposals and development after finding out what the client wants.
- We can provide drawings for planning permission which incorporate a site and location plan, as well as floor and layout plans.
- We can help coordinate any surveys needed for the project.
- We can compile an outline of the materials needed.
- We can talk to planning departments and help with the application for planning permission.
- Our architects can help liaise with the relevant bodies, including the Structural Engineer.
- They will produce plans for building reg needs.
- They will help complete all applications and paperwork necessary.
Design detailed plans
- Our team will draw up detailed plans for all needs, such as where the electrics and heating slot into it.
- Our team are experienced at the coordinate tender process.
- Our team can communicate with any third-party professional on your behalf.
- Our team can make an inventory of work to be completed and portfolio of likely materials needed.
- Our teams will make all the detailed drawings for your internal layout.
- Our teams will act as the administrator between yourselves and the main building team.
- Our team will act as the principal designer complying to the CDM 2015 regs.
- Our team will provide certification of our personnel.
- Our teams will ensure the work on site runs smoothly and to schedule.
- Our team will help make good work which we undertake. We also strive to improve the quality of the work already done to the property.